Wednesday 10 June 2009

Raul Ibanez, on bloggers

(For those of you who don't know, Raul Ibanez is the Left Fielder for the Philadelphia Phillies. He's good. Check his stats.)
"You can have my urine, my hair, my blood, my stool -- anything you can test. I'll give you back every dime I've ever made [if a drugs test is positive].

"I'll put that up against the jobs of anyone who writes this stuff. Make them accountable. There should be more credibility than some 42-year-old blogger typing in his mother's basement. It demeans everything you've done with one stroke of the pen."
Damn, why does everything think all bloggers live with their mums? Also, why does everyone think we want samples of their stool? My co-blogger and I are forever receiving anonymous stool samples in the mail. We understand people's frustrations at the things we write about them but our mums insist the poos in the post really must stop.

No comments: