Monday 11 May 2009

From the bowels of the British Library

I receive the following message:
...there is a man here that, no joke, looks just like Daniel Day Lewis' character from "There Will Be Blood." I appreciate that you did not see it [this is true - SHAME], but just google image it and you will get the idea. He has the beard, the hair, the CLOTHES--where do you get clothes that reveal an interest in early pioneering? Do you think you can google "frontier threads"? Not sure what books he is reading but he appears to have come in here "for fun", as he has no notebooks or writing implements. I have stacked my books (11 today) so that I can sneak peeks without seeming too intrusive...

There are some real loonies in here. Including the blonde girl who appears to be eating her own hair...
(Thanks to RN. And get the hell outta there, girl!)

No comments: