Wednesday 25 March 2009

The wisdom of Kinky

"[T]here's two kinds of people that wear cowboy hats: cowboys and assholes."

"[T]he mainstream really doesn't understand satire at all. You just can't explain it."

[On writing] "If you look deep enough into yourself, I think you will find everybody else."

"I think if you're not offending people today, you ain't living."

"Twenty-eight books I've written so far. I say it's an index of an empty life. If I'd heard you'd written twenty-eight books, I already wouldn't like you to start with."

"You know, nothing's better than writing. That's a great life."

"It's a beautiful thing, to be surrounded with animals and have somebody pay for that and you write what you feel what you wanna write."

"If you look at the people that have told the truth throughout history, you'll see they haven't fared too well. Starting with Socrates and Jesus and that bunch there..."

"Find what you like and let it kill you."
All taken from The Kinkster's interview with HUMO magazine.

No comments: